Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Roliga Citat

Här kommer lite mer roliga citat som jag hittade. Alla är på engelska!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Beer...helping ugly people get laid since 1982

Heaven wont have me and hells afraid I will take over.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming it on you.

I have a black belt in shopping!


I know Kung Fu, Karate, and other 30 dangerous words.

I joke about drugs a lot, but in reality, I take them seriously.

Know what goes best with a face like yours? A paper bag.

Mirrors don't talk, and lucky for you, the don't laugh either.

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems.


Sex is dirty only if it's done right.

Some mistakes are too fun to make once.

They say love is behind every corner. Dude I must be walking in circles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se